Computing Compendium

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Sunday, 4 August 2013

Added a Mobile Section to Alternatives to Office Page

Posted on 10:00 by Unknown
Microsoft just released some very weak mobile offerings, which reminded me that I had not covered mobile in my Alternatives page:
Alternatives to Microsoft Office

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Finally, Some Rationality Returns to Patents
    It is good to see some of Apple's sillier claims falling. I can only hope Apple's "rounded corner" patent will follow soon...
  • New fun things for Android and Linux
    Google's developer conference,  Google I/O 2013 , will be held on May 15-17 in San Francisco's Moscone Center. In addition to the tr...
  • Chip News
    The ‘Fastest Smartphone Ever with Intel Inside’ coming on March 14, right on Galaxy S4 event day Report confirms Nvidia’s Tegra 4 beats Qual...
  • Miscellaneous News
    The Windows Kernel's Achilles' Heel I have always found this "feature" of Windows annoying. In fact, I once had a Windows ...
  • Windows 8 is Killing the PC Industry
    In my  earlier post  I offered an overview of how holiday sales are going this season. I now turn to making the case that Windows 8 is the p...
  • Google News - Pre I/O
    Google I/O starts tomorrow! Here's a link for live coverage: Official Blog: We’re going live from Google I/O The AndroVM blog has an int...
  • News Questioning Productivity Software
    Don't get me wrong, spreadsheets, word processors and presentation software can be used well and properly, but a rash of articles has me...
  • Notes from Chrome Dev Summit 2013
    I watched all of the first day of the Chrome Dev Summit live stream and part of the second day. I won't summarize the sessions as they w...
  • Smartphone Related News
    Facebook Home suffers poor reviews in Play Store For iOS and Android: Hope you’re ready developers, the Pebble smartwatch SDK is here The ar...
  • ChromeOS, Google News
    There are at least three unannounced ChromeOS devices in progress, 2 of them are known to be ARM-based. At least 2 more Chrome OS devices in...

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (320)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (30)
    • ▼  August (36)
      • Watching Microsoft's Death Spiral #5
      • Strange, Possibly Humorous News
      • Strange, Possibly Humorous News
      • Yet More Benchmark Revamping
      • Guess Who Just Dissed Apple?
      • Microsoft: Ballmer Retiring - Board Now the Problem
      • Updated Benchmarks with Geek Bench 3
      • Added an Additional Bay Trail Benchmark
      • Non-Android Linux and Open Source News
      • AMD, ARM and Intel News
      • Microsoft: The Agony Continues
      • Android Apps: Availability, Sales and Profits
      • Strange, Possibly Humorous News
      • Nokia May Die, Taking Windows Phone 8 With It
      • Microsoft's Best Buy-based Windows Stores - Impend...
      • OK, Something is Definitely Wrong with Apple
      • A Change in Blog Format
      • Chromecast Currently Amazon #1 Best Seller
      • Chrome News
      • Linux and Open Source News
      • Android News
      • Arm and Intel News
      • Apple News
      • Microsoft News
      • Strange, Possibly Humorous News
      • Strange, Possibly Humorous News (Special Edition)
      • Chrome News
      • Android News
      • Programmer News
      • Added a Mobile Section to Alternatives to Office Page
      • Microsoft News
      • Strange, Possibly Humorous News
      • Something's Wrong with Apple
      • Chromecast News
      • Android News
      • Strange, Possibly Humorous News
    • ►  July (39)
    • ►  June (39)
    • ►  May (24)
    • ►  April (27)
    • ►  March (39)
    • ►  February (26)
    • ►  January (38)
  • ►  2012 (22)
    • ►  December (22)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile